Your privacy is very important to us. At pharmagxp.com (hereafter Pharma GxP), we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
It is Pharma GxP’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website/s.
- Opinions, views, insights, analysis, and other content expressed here are solely per an individual’s intellect and professional experience.
- Third-party advertisements are used here to serve the advertisements mostly based on user’s interests and historical browsed content generally provided by Google. If you want to opt-out of such DART cookies, visit Google Privacy and Terms.
- Also, E-mail addresses collected from users through different forms are meant to provide better experience regarding the updates in the blog and will never be used for the purpose of spamming, selling or any abuse.
- Though the comment section is provided for expressing the reader’s opinions or doubts, the responsibility of them using appropriately and professionally lies with the concerned user. In case of violation, we reserve the right to accept or reject such comments.
- You are not permitted to plagiarize our content and/or translate full articles on your site. Doing so may invite legal consequences and compensation thereafter as applicable.
Like most website operators, Pharma GxP collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Pharma GxP’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Pharma GxP’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Pharma GxP may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Pharma GxP also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. Pharma GxP only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Collection of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Pharma GxP’s websites choose to interact with Pharma GxP in ways that require Pharma GxP to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Pharma GxP gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username, contact number, and email address. For those who wish to receive newsletters via email, we collect their emails. In each case, Pharma GxP collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Pharma GxP. Pharma GxP does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Pharma GxP may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Pharma GxP may monitor the most popular pages on the list25.com site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. Pharma GxP may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Pharma GxP does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
If Pharma GxP or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Pharma GxP goes out of business, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Pharma GxP may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Policy Change Note
With that in mind, you can resume to explore Pharma GxP.